MB BUCKER 200
LARGE PRODUCTION IN A SMALL PLACE
The MB Bucker 200 debudder is designed to separate large quantities of flowers from freshly harvested branches and as well as dry product. Thanks to its three heads included in your purchase and its speed regulator, you can adapt it to the variety and state of the product to be processed.
This cannabis flower debudder machine is specially designed to adapt to growers who need a large production in a small space, or constant mobility within their crop, as this machine allows you to work on any table or flat surface, obtaining an excellent performance.
Its compact design and adjustable anti-vibration feet allow it to be easily installed and adapted, without tools, on any work table.
The MB Bucker 200 is ready to be placed on any work table without the need of tools. Its compact design of only 43 x 48 x 60 cm allows large quantities to be processed in a small space.
HEMP DEBUDDER MACHINE
MB BUCKER 200
Works with fresh and dry flowers.
· 3 interchangeable heads included to adapt to the conditions and state of the product.
· Powerful 375W / 0.5CV geared motor.
· Allows you to work with fresh and/or dry flowers.
· Speed control to adapt to the variety of flower and humidity level.
· Change of direction to avoid possible obstructions.
· Stainless steel bearings and shaft for long life.
· Air-cooled motor.
· Adjustable anti-vibration feet for optimum adaptation to the table.
· Removable tray for flower removal and harvesting.
· Handles for a comfortable grip during transport.
· Work equivalent to 12 operators.
· Noise level of 65 dB.
· Made of stainless steel, without any type of paint.
|230 V 50/60 Hz
|43 x 48 x 60 cm
|50 x 58 x 67 cm
|Output fresh / dry
|55 kg/h / 14 kg/h
|Air cooled motor
DON’T CHANGE THE MACHINE, CHANGE THE HEAD
Three heads included with your purchase
The MB Bucker 200 has 3 heads that are also compatible with the MB Bucker 500, allowing you to adapt to any variety and condition of the product to be processed, thus achieving excellent results.
1. The tubular head is designed to process dry product.
2. The star head is indicated when we find that the branch has several branches.
3. The round head is suitable for treating most branches.
AND SPARE PARTS
MORE THAN A TECHNICAL SERVICE
WE ARE YOUR TEAM!
At Master Products we guide you through the entire process of purchasing, installing and setting up your equipment.
If you have any doubt about what you have read or you have not found the information you need, please contact us, we will be pleased to solve it!