MB BUCKER 500 MED
DEBUDDER & STEM CHIPPER 2 IN 1!
The MB Bucker 500 MED is the first debudder on the market that is 100% GMP compliant. It is equipped with a unique and innovative system that allows you to completely separate the rollers and the cutting blade part, and without tools! You will be able to clean it easily reaching all the corners of the machine, without leaving any dirt anywhere. It also has a liquid collection system, avoiding splashing and depositing it for removal.
But the MB Bucker 500 MED is much more than just a cannabis flower debudder, as it also shreds the stems. At the back, it has a blade that chips the excess branches, storing the remains in a box to facilitate their later use, storage or disposal. This way you get two machines in one, a debudder and a stem chipper, facilitating the work and optimising the time and costs of treating the waste from the excess branches, making it an ideal piece of equipment for a complete production line in your processing room.
DEBUDS AND CHIPS
MB BUCKER 500MED
The only GMP debudder on the market.
· Liquid collection tank
· Built-in stalk cutter, chips off excess branches
· Can be disassembled without tools
· 100% operator safety
· 2 independent motors for rollers and blades.
· 100% stainless steel structure
· Interchangeable heads
· Swivel wheels with brakes
· Hopper for flower
· Safety sensors
· Speed regulation for rollers
· Change of direction in case of obstruction
· Double door, front and rear, for easy maintenance
· GMP compliant
230 V 50/60 Hz
65 x 94,6 x 130 cm
Stainless steel 304
|Roller motor power
|Roller speed regulator
|Blade motor power
Stainless steel 304
EASY TO USE, CLEAN AND MANTAIN
- No tools required
- Easily removable rollers, without losing the adjustment!
- Easily removable chipper blade
- Oil splash guard
- Easy to empty stainless steel oil tank
- Large doors for easy access to the rollers and blades
- Easily removable stainless-steel hopper
- Emergency stop and safety sensors
AND SPARE PARTS
MORE THAN A TECHNICAL SERVICE
WE ARE YOUR TEAM!
At Master Products we guide you through the entire process of purchasing, installing and setting up your equipment.
If you have any doubt about what you have read or you have not found the information you need, please contact us, we will be pleased to solve it!